Our beautifully appointed Garden Room Suite makes the most of the walled garden at Roseville. With floor to ceiling windows and double balcony overlooking the lush and landscaped gardens, it is a haven of relaxation and tranquility. From here you can plan your stay in Youghal, taking in a visit to the magnificent St Mary’s Collegiate Church or possibly wander around the town with a Guided Tour of Youghal Heritage Town. There is so much on offer in Youghal and its surrounding environs to suit all ages and Roseville is the perfect place to explore Ireland’s Ancient East. This centrally located Youghal Accommodation is within walking distance of Restaurants, Bars and Tourist attractions.
Our generously proportioned room has been finished to the highest standard and is a sanctuary of calm and privacy for the weary traveller.
- Spacious bedroom with double bed ( 25sq Metres )
- Luxurious, crisp white 100% cotton bed linen
- Open plan seating area with wing back chairs and foot stool
- Charming local antique furniture
- Generous bathroom with rain shower and luxurious free-standing roll-top bathtub
- Flat screen TV with internal DVD player
- Our unique Room Service Breakfast menu
- Fridge with complimentary water and fresh milk
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Delightful fireplace with electric fire
- Iron and ironing board available on request
- Free WiFi