Welcome to Roseville,
Youghal’s Finest Bed and Breakfast Accommodation.
Built in 1838, Roseville House is a magnificent Georgian residence enclosed within a charming walled garden. Centrally located in the heritage town of Youghal at the gateway to Ireland’s Ancient East, from here you are perfectly placed to explore East Cork and West Waterford.
Two Garden Rooms at Roseville
Accommodation at Roseville Bed and Breakfast consists of two magnificently reappointed rooms: the Garden Room and Garden Room Suite. Though part of the house, each room has its own private entrance from the garden courtyard. Both rooms have a hidden larder cupboard, have been designed with comfort in mind and will appeal to the extended-stay traveller.
Room Service Breakfast
At Roseville Bed and Breakfast, Youghal we pride ourselves on our warm welcome and attention to detail. Our unique Room Service Breakfast is no exception. Tuck into fresh homemade breads and preserves, together with morning squeezed juices, smoothies and overnight oats for the health conscious, along with a hot breakfast delivered fresh to your room each morning of your stay. Our produce is locally sourced and everything is freshly made-to-order. We are delighted to also offer both Vegan and Vegetarian options.
*Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence winner 2017 and 2018 – Roseville Bed and Breakfast, Youghal *
- ‘A Perfect Irish Getaway in The Loveliest Irish Bed and Breakfast in Youghal’ – Vinita, Santa Maria, California – June 2018
- ‘Garden Room Luxury at Roseville Bed and Breakfast, Youghal’ – Niall, Carlow – June 2018
- ‘Fell in Love with Roseville B&B, Youghal’ – Sarah, New Mexico – May 2018
- ‘Perfect B&B in Youghal, best example of Irish Hospitality’ – Ruth and Rob, Netherlands – Jan 2018
- ‘Little Slice of Heaven – Roseville Bed and Breakfast, Youghal ‘ – Megan, North Carolina – Feb 2018